BIO

My photo
Attleboro, Massachusetss, United States
Hi. Welcome. I created CookieMOMster because when I was a first time mom 6 years ago cookies saved me. I was in a whirlwind of sleepless nights, crying and baby drool. I ate lots of cookies and began writing. Writing had been my passion since I was young and I had forgotten how much it meant to me. It's funny how these little lives come into your life and cause chaos but at the same time allow you to re-discover yourself. Thank you to Konrad and Koby for that. So sit down have a cookie and read. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Empty

I hunger for something I can not touch
I thirst for something I can not taste

I search and can not find what it is I search for
I feel lost and frustrated

I reach out but nothing is there
I step out in front of me but I can not move

Nothing

I'm here, but I'm invisible
Why?

It is a loss that I feel
I can touch it, embrace it

I am angry.  I only want to scream at the face of nothingness
I can not...it is not there

It is painful, not a sharp pain but a dull, throbbing pain
It won't leave me

It haunts me daily

I hate its ugly face

I am empty

No comments:

Post a Comment