BIO

My photo
Attleboro, Massachusetss, United States
Hi. Welcome. I created CookieMOMster because when I was a first time mom 6 years ago cookies saved me. I was in a whirlwind of sleepless nights, crying and baby drool. I ate lots of cookies and began writing. Writing had been my passion since I was young and I had forgotten how much it meant to me. It's funny how these little lives come into your life and cause chaos but at the same time allow you to re-discover yourself. Thank you to Konrad and Koby for that. So sit down have a cookie and read. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you stopped by.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Ugly Dog Books, can I help you?

Swirling, twirling..faster and faster.  Round and round.  Up and down...

Stepping onto solid ground my head spins, my feet sway.  My chest is tight.  I'm sweating.  It takes a minute to talk....and when I do, I shout...

I've been on the ride of MY LIFE!!

This summer I went to work on a dream...I opened a new/used bookstore!  I carry speciality gift items, greeting cards and I have a writer's room.  I plan on having writing workshops, write nights and book clubs!  This experience has been breath taking.  A thrill ride. 

Life is good!  Life is write for me and it feels wonderful!

"Live the life you imagined."  Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is awesome! I am sooo happy for you!
    I have always wanted to have a bookshop. It's stuff dreams are made of. I can't wait to see how your writer shops go. Wish I was closer. :-)

    ReplyDelete