Oprah does a thing at the end of her magazine..."what I know for sure", she always comes up with a thoughtful piece about life...blah-blah-blah. I always close the magazine pondering her thoughts but then thinking how the hell did she come up with that? So I've decided to write about What I Know For Sure....
1. I know I love my boys and husband
2. I know that I am blessed
3. I know that I hate running, I know that I love running
4. I know I love to eat
5. I know I need sleep and coffee
6. I know I have great family and friends in my life
7. I know my kids stress me out
8. I know I'm not perfect
9. I know I have goals and passions I will conquer
10. I know life is short and I need to slow down
11. I know I love to write
12. I know this world is full of so much good but we hear of so much bad
13. I know my dogs, Rasta& Thoreau, bring me peace
14. I know books bring me happiness
15. I know my dad watches over me
16. I know I'm on an awesome journey called life
17. I know I must embrace everyday to its fullest
18. I know I love a warm chocolate chip cookie with milk
19. I know I want a mini van
20. I know laughing is fun and I don't do it enough
What do you know for sure?
- Attleboro, Massachusetss, United States
- Hi. Welcome. I created CookieMOMster because when I was a first time mom 6 years ago cookies saved me. I was in a whirlwind of sleepless nights, crying and baby drool. I ate lots of cookies and began writing. Writing had been my passion since I was young and I had forgotten how much it meant to me. It's funny how these little lives come into your life and cause chaos but at the same time allow you to re-discover yourself. Thank you to Konrad and Koby for that. So sit down have a cookie and read. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you stopped by.