BIO

My photo
Attleboro, Massachusetss, United States
Hi. Welcome. I created CookieMOMster because when I was a first time mom 6 years ago cookies saved me. I was in a whirlwind of sleepless nights, crying and baby drool. I ate lots of cookies and began writing. Writing had been my passion since I was young and I had forgotten how much it meant to me. It's funny how these little lives come into your life and cause chaos but at the same time allow you to re-discover yourself. Thank you to Konrad and Koby for that. So sit down have a cookie and read. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Embrace your MOTHERHOOD

Who is a MOM?


She is anyone who has whispered an I love you.

She is someone with a gentle hand that guides you.

She is a friend that makes you laugh.

She is a warm embrace.

She is comfort when life gets too much.

She is honest.

She is hard working.

She is patient.

She is stressed.

She is giving.

She loves unconditionally.

She is beautiful.


Happy Mother's Day


XOXO










4 comments:

  1. This was really nice Kim..makes me cry! LOL..Happy Mother's Day..Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Seems like a third person variation of throat voice. Haven't seen your blog in a while. Love the new background design.

    Happy Mothers' Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look... keep writing, no pressure :)
    C.

    ReplyDelete