BIO

My photo
Attleboro, Massachusetss, United States
Hi. Welcome. I created CookieMOMster because when I was a first time mom 6 years ago cookies saved me. I was in a whirlwind of sleepless nights, crying and baby drool. I ate lots of cookies and began writing. Writing had been my passion since I was young and I had forgotten how much it meant to me. It's funny how these little lives come into your life and cause chaos but at the same time allow you to re-discover yourself. Thank you to Konrad and Koby for that. So sit down have a cookie and read. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you stopped by.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pain

the flicker of the flame, as it burns softly in the calm dark of a rainy day

my eyes still burn from the fresh tears of yesterday

the sharp pain filled knot buried deep with in my chest has left my inner being, allowing me a deep breath

the rage filled my veins and blurred my vision

the piercing screams came, leaving a burn in my throat

my eyes still burn from the fresh tears of yesterday

the ache in my body

the urge to close my eyes. sleep

curl my knees, head deep under the soft comfort of my warm blanket-feeling its warm embrace

my brain. piercing pieces of thought-they won't stop

sleep or awake they zap into my being

OUT OF CONTROL
SADNESS
ANGER
RESENTMENT
GUILT

OUT OF CONTROL
RAGE
SORROW
MEMORIES
DESPAIR

my eyes still burn from the fresh tears of yesterday

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man, Kim. I hope you are having a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painfully moving, Kim. Should I be worried? Thinking of you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. powerful and real. i love your poems...they are full of energy and rawness...
    now have some fun
    find the biggest rain puddle you can find and jump in it with Kobi/Konran & Kurt!!! Enjoy mud!

    ReplyDelete